Discover Our Care Team
St. Croix Hospice’s holistic model puts the patient at its center, surrounded by a care team who provides comprehensive physical, emotional and spiritual support.
Meet Our Team
St. Croix Hospice patients and families can feel confident they are at the center of everything we do.
- Hospice Physicians oversee patients’ plans of care and communicate with their primary care doctors.
- Registered Nurses coordinate and provide clinical care and education to patients and families.
- Hospice Aides assist with patients’ personal cares and provide caregivers a respite.
- Social Workers identify community resources for additional support.
- Dieticians help patients obtain the best nutrition possible in the context of their illness.
- Music Therapists perform music with personal meaning to provide peace, relaxation and joy.
- Massage Therapists offer patients the natural benefits of physical touch.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists help patients maintain functional abilities and offer strategies for pain control.
- Chaplains support the personal beliefs and spirituality of each individual.
- Bereavement Counselors provide grief support to families for up to 13 months after a loved one’s death.
- Volunteers offer many forms of companionship to patients and families, including pet therapy and vigil support.