As part of St. Croix Hospice, you’ll join an award-winning organization committed to your success by providing the best training, support and culture. St. Croix Hospice will raise the standard of quality care by investing in your growth and development.
As an employee of St. Croix Hospice, you’ll live out the following philosophy.
- have the courage to connect with the patient, family, and caregiver to establish relationships;
- respect the house rules and privacy of the patient and family;
- engage truthfully to provide meaningful experiences;
- tune into each patient’s unique worthiness of being;
- listen for what the individuals can give to us; and,
- provide a connection for family, fostering new relationships.
We have a variety of positions available across our service area.
We are always on the lookout for skilled and passionate people in the following disciplines:
- medical director/nurse practitioner;
- registered nurses/clinical management;
- hospice aides/CNA;
- social services;
- counseling services, i.e. dietary, spiritual, bereavement, etc.;
- complementary therapists i.e. massage, music, etc.;
- marketing, and more.
For more information, search the above open positions or contact our human resources department at email@example.com.
St Croix Hospice is a drug free, equal opportunity employer.