At St. Croix Hospice, we are devoted to providing the highest quality hospice services possible in coordination with your primary physician and our team of experts. As an award-winning hospice care organization, we earn our reputation by focusing on the individual needs of you and your loved ones.
Our patient-centric mission and organic word-of-mouth has helped us expand to serve a large area across multiple states. We reach out to patients who may not normally seek out end-of-life care, and never turn away anyone who is unable to pay for hospice services.
To learn more about how you can benefit from hospice care and to answer any questions you may have, contact our staff today.
Our Commitment To You
At St. Croix Hospice, the care and comfort we provide are tailored to you and your family’s unique preferences. We’ll ensure that hospice care is provided to you in a way which brings dignity, respect, and compassion on your terms. Our guarantee to you is that:
- your quality of life and quality care are the highest priorities;
- your hospice care is individualized and defined by you and your families goals;
- we will closely coordinate your care with your primary physician and pharmacy of choice;
- our team of hospice experts will provide ongoing teaching regarding disease progression to you, your family, and primary caregivers;
- your needs will be responded to promptly as they arise;
- you have access to the hospice team 24/7 for admissions, regularly scheduled visits or unplanned critical situations (evenings, weekends, and holidays are included);
- therapies (such as physical, occupational, speech, music, and massage therapy) are available as defined by your plan of care; and,
- volunteers, including certified pet therapists, can be included in your plan of care if you so choose.